Want to set up online sponsorship so it is quick and easy for you to fundraise and the cash goes straight to us?
We recommend either JustGiving.
JustGiving - Set Up Guide:
It is quick and easy to set up a Fundraising Page for the South East Cancer Help Centre. .
Just follow the steps below to create your page for a charity:
2. When asked 'Are you fundraising for a registered charity?', select 'Yes, continue'.
3. Search for South East Cancer Help Centre.
4. Chose which event or campaign you are raising money for.
5. If you can't see your event listed, select ‘Add your own’ at the bottom of the page and tell us a bit more about your activity.
6. Choose your web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family when asking them to donate.
7. Tick 'Yes' if you're running a bake sale, or selling tickets to an event, raffle or auction. Donations to your Page won't be eligible for Gift Aid. Find out more here.
8. Click ‘Create your page’.
9. Make sure you inform us (via our Contact us form) that you are fundraising so that we can support your efforts.
10. Share your JustGiving Page with all your friends, family and collegues. Make sure to share in advance and on the day of the event too!