Why not take part in this year's Summer Raffle?
Our annual raffle has launched for 2022. Tickets cost £1 each or £5 per book and all proceeds go directly to SECHC.
The prizes include:
- £250 cash prize
- £100 cash prize
- Surrey National Golf Club: midweek 4 ball golf voucher
- Farleigh Golf Club: midweek 4 ball golf voucher
- Afternoon Tea with Bubbles voucher
- Godstone Farm: Family Ticket - 2 adults and 2 children
- Weald & Downland Open Air Museum: Family ticket
- Everyman Cinema: 2 guest passes
- Pashley Manor: Garden Entry for 2 voucher
- Knights Garden Centre: £20 voucher
- Frylands Woods Scout Outdoor Centre activity voucher
To purchase your tickets, please ask at Reception next time you are in the Centre or contact us on 020 86680974.
The prize draw will take place on Thursday 28th July 2022 at 1pm.
All monies, ticket stubs and unsold tickets to be returned to us by Monday 25 July 2022
Our grateful thanks to all the donors for their generous support
SECHC Summer Raffle 2022 Terms and Conditions
South East Cancer Help Centre (SECHC) is registered with Croydon Council, Registration number 22/00929/SSLREN.
- The Promoter is Liz French, SECHC, 2 Purley Road, Purley CR8 2HA.
- The cost of each entry into the raffle is £1.
- The prize draw will be on Thursday 28 July 2022 at 1pm, at South East Cancer Help Centre.
- All monies and completed ticket stubs must be received by Monday 25 July 2022, any received after this date will be treated as donations and will not be entered in the draw
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- The SECHC Summer Raffle is open to all UK residents aged 16 years and over, except employees of SECHC who are directly involved with the raffle.
- All prize winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw, any prizes not collected by 30 September 2022 may possibly be forfeited subject to discretion and treated as donations to SECHC.
- Payment for tickets can only be made by cash, cheques payable to South East Cancer Help Centre or by debit card. Credit card payments will not be accepted.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the activities of the direct services of SECHC, registered charity number 1011509.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the SECHC raffle is final.