To be the leading independent provider of cancer support services in our area and to be known to all new patients diagnosed with cancer, in order that they and their family get the support they need.
To provide complementary therapies, counselling and other therapeutic activities, within a caring friendly environment resourced predominately by volunteers, which will help anyone affected by cancer cope with their situation.
Friendly and welcoming
- We offer a caring, supportive and friendly environment.
- Everyone is welcome and no-one is discriminated against.
Respectful and compassionate
- Everyone is treated with dignity and their views and choices are respected.
- We listen to and empathise with people and their situations.
Professional and confidential
- We aim for the highest standards in all we do; all our therapies and counselling services are delivered by professionally qualified practitioners.
- The welfare of our clients is paramount and confidentiality is always maintained.