We are looking for a Volunteer Receptionist to join SECHC.
4 hours on Saturdays between 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
- To greet visitors and members and offer refreshment when needed.
- To book/amend appointments for clients and manage their payment.
- To answer the telephone in a clear and helpful manner, answering questions or passing to the Centre Manager as appropriate.
- To manage the daily washing and drying used by the therapists.
- To be responsible for loading/unloading the dishwasher to ensure there are sufficient cups and glasses.
- To assist with administrative duties, as required.
- Effective communication/listening skills and empathy.
- Welcoming supportive and caring approach.
- To be able to work on own initiative.
- Good organisation, administration and telephone skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Confidential and able to keep to boundaries.
- To be confident and competent in working with a variety of people.
If you are interested, please call us to arrange to see the Centre Manager.